Magnolia Bark Extract has a lot of benefits to it. The easy to use powder takes little to no time to prepare, and the herb itself can provide a wide range of benefits. Studies show that magnolia bark can help reduce stress, soothe digestive issues, and help with anxiety.
If you want to start your day on a relaxed and comfortable note, a breakfast smoothie is a great way to get the extract down. Magnolia bark can be hidden in a smoothie, so that you can enjoy a delicious and healthy breakfast while at the same time getting the full benefits of this smoothie.
Many people report that magnolia bark is pleasant in a tea or taken mixed in orange juice, so this citrusy breakfast smoothie should help conceal bitter notes while still getting its benefits.
Magnolia bark is generally taken at night to help pave the way for sleep, but it is not a sedative. It can also be taken in the morning for its many other benefits. If you are experiencing a period of stress in your life, magnolia bark in the morning can help ease tensions during the day, and if you are hoping to take advantage of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, the morning might be the best time for this supplement.
Whether you are looking to ease stiff joints or simply to enjoy a relaxing weekend after a tense work week, Magnolia bark is a wonderful way to help promote good mental health, pave the way for good digestion, and ease pain caused by inflammation.
Magnolia Bark Breakfast Smoothie:
- 1tsp of Magnolia Bark Extract
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup frozen cranberries
- 2 oranges, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender, and pulse until it is well combined. If you don't find the yogurt is cold enough with just the frozen cranberries, you can freeze the almond milk into ice cubes for an extra cold summer treat. That's it! This smoothie is very quick and easy to throw together, so if you find breakfast time rough, you'll love this smoothie recipe.
- The first time you make this you will want to taste the smoothie and adjust to help fit your individual needs. Is the bark shining through too strongly? A little more yogurt can help ease the flavor. If the cranberries are too sharp, a little more maple syrup can help sweeten the deal.
- Although this smoothie is labeled as a breakfast smoothie, there is no reason why you can't use it at night. Magnolia bark can help pave the way for quality sleep by helping you to relax and easing your mind.
- Regardless of which you choose, this smoothie is a great way to experiment with taking magnolia bark daily, and the bright flavors can help the bitterness of the bark become less noticeable. If you've been looking for natural ways to include magnolia bark in your diet, this smoothie is an excellent place to start.